Presented by the American Shotcrete Association.
Questions about ASA courses and certifications should be directed to Alice McComas at 248-983-1702 or Alice.Mccomas@shotcrete.org.
This course is designed for shotcrete nozzlemen, individuals involved with inspection of shotcrete, and anyone interested in learning about the principles and practices that must be known and understood for a nozzleman to satisfy his role in the quality application of the shotcrete process.
ASA Nozzleman Education Courses present an overview on placement technique, finishing, curing, testing, equipment and safety as it relates to the nozzleman and the shotcrete process. This course also helps to prepare individuals for participation in the ACI Nozzleman Certification program. ACI required work experience, written exam, performance exam and other program criteria will be discussed.
Attendees will receive: CP-60(15) Shotcrete Nozzleman Craftsman Workbook
- This course will satisfy the education course requirement for nozzlemen pursuing certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman
- Attendance of this course alone will not result in certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman.
- Attendees wishing to pursue ACI Certification need to arrange for a certification course with ASA (Wet Mix Exams are available for additional charges)
- Attendees will qualify for and receive a complimentary 1-year ASA Nozzleman Membership
- Lunch is not provided with this course. A one-hour break is scheduled for lunch.